About the Library :
Pt. Madan Mohan Malviya College of Education , Lawar has a separate library attached to facilitate the teaching-learning process. It has library room with Library Seating capacity of 50 Students.
It has the open access facility with a collection of around 4,000 books, 13 journals, 13 Magazines and various Educational CDs/DVDs. The Library provides Computer and Internet facilities to its patrons.
Daily News Papers of Hindi and English editions are kept in. Library. In Hindi News Papers we take Dainik Bhaskar, Navbharat, Patrika and Haribhoomi and English News Papers we have Times of India and Hitvada.
Library Hours :
11.00 am to 5.00 pm (Mon. to Sat.)
General Rules and Regulations
- College Identity Card (Library card) is compulsory for all users. This card is strictly non- transferrable.
- Carrying bags, folders, walkman and food articles are strictly prohibited in the library. Mobile phones have to be switched off before entering the library.
- Students have to maintain absolute silence inside the library. If any one isfound sleeping, talking aloud, sitting in an improper manner and violating the general rules of the library will face severe penalties.
- Group discussion or any kind of class meeting is not allowed in the library.
- Users are requested to submit the ID card at the main library counter and write down the details in the register for using any reading section materials like books, journals, CD/DVD(s) etc.
- An issued book can be brought to the main library room only for renewal or returning.
- Internet facilities are available in the library and students are to follow the rules specified by the authority for using the facility.
- Users may place their feedback through online feedback form.
- The students have to go through the library Notice Board regularly for up to date library related information